· The Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting with dealer, distributors and retailers.
· Plan & achieve product wise sales targets & collections as per the budget, marketing guidelines and with minimum Sales Return.
· Coordination with the operation department for dispatches.
· Achieving desired individual and sales targets.
· Projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
· Responsible for making weekly and monthly sales reports.
· Managing and implementing the marketing activities.
· Check and control credit payments. Drive advance collections through effective communication and execution of commercial schemes.
· He should be able to do the market development activities like Product demonstrations, farmer meetings, retailer meetings, farmer testimonials to build database, etc.
· Monitor existing & new products on various parameters in field, analyse customer's feedback on the product and update company on the feedback on product fit to the geography.Plan the travel route and ensure results.
§ Tele-calling to the prospective and existing clients for getting new orders and payment follow-up.
§ Checking and Replying of the mails.
§ Sending brochure, catalogue via mail, whats app and courier, filing and documentation work related to sales invoices.
Interested Candidates can send there resume at email@example.com or contact at 0731-4078052
Thank you !
Your enquiry has been sent successfully.
Rated by 49 Users